How do I register at FetanPays?
It is very easy and quick to register with FetanPays. All you need to provide during registration are:-
- Your full name (as visible on your ID)
- Address (street, house number, postcode, city, country)
- Date of Birth
We will use our system to verify your identity by using the details you provide. If we do not succeed, we might ask you to upload your Identity Document and/or Proof of Address for registration.
Why was my ID documentation was accepted?
If your document was not accepted, it is possible that one of the below scenarios happened:
- Wrong document may be uploaded, proof of address instead of proof of identity
- Incomplete document upload, e.g. only the front side of the ID card was uploaded but the reverse side is missing
- The document cannot be read due to low quality scan/photo
- The document has expired
- The name, address and/or date of birth do not match with the information you entered in your TalkRemit profile.
What details are required for beneficiary during sending?
We need the following information about the beneficiary for every transaction :-
- Beneficiary full name
- Beneficiary address (Street name, Kifle ketema, country)
- Beneficiary phone number
Depending on the amount you send, we may as the beneficiary date of birth or a copy of a valid ID.
Types of proof of address we accept?
We accept any of the following with three months old (utility bills, bank/credit card statements) or a valid driving licence. The document should show your name, address and date clearly. We will use this information to verify your FetanPays account information.
Types of ID we accept
We accept any government issued photo ID such as Current signed passport, EEA national ID card and Driving Licence. Your ID sould shows your name, birth date, issuer name and expire date and clear of your photo.
How do I send money?
- Register in the system if you are first time user. It is simple self-guided.
- Choice where do you need to send to? We have Ethiopia and Eritrea for the time being.
- Enter how do you want the beneficiary receive it? The available options are cash pick up, bank deposit and Mobile Money
- Enter the amount you want to send. Our sending fee is small and the exchange rate is updated
- Enter the details of the person you’re sending. If the person received money from you through FetanPays, the beneficiary detail will appear.
- Enter your card details and submit. All done, simple, congratulation.
What is the money-back guarantee?
FetanPays offers a money-back guarantee on any transfers which do not arrive with recipients within 7 days of a paid transaction having been confirmed. You’ll receive a 100% refund in full, no quibble, if any such delays occur.
How do I request a refund?
To apply for a refund, please head to our contact page and fill out the form, selecting the “Request a refund” field, and we will log your request and investigate the issue promptly. Refunds will be issued within 72 hours of the request being sent to FetanPays and your refund will be delivered to your original payment source. We will notify you when your refund has been issued.
After our team has investigated the cause of the delay to your original payment, we’ll send you details of our findings.
How soon will my money arrive?
You can choose to transfer bank account and cash pick options to collect the money
- Bank account – from instant up to 3 business days.
- Cash pick-up – instant (up to 2 hours)
Specific payout times will be informed during transaction.
Please also note that, in some cases, the delivery time of your transaction might be affected by the time of the day, the destination country and the payout option chosen.
Which countries can I send money to?
You can send money to Ethiopia and Eritrea. You can send from United Kingdom.